Thursday, May 21, 2009

Living With Love and Gratitude

What are we grateful for in our life right now?

1) I am grateful for my life as it is right now, what I have, what I don't have this moment and what I will have in the future waiting for me to receive.
2) I am grateful for my family, my friends, my relatives, my peer group, colleagues, acquaintances, even those who may not like or agree with me very much. Because of you I've learned a lesson or two and loved my life even more.
3) I am grateful for the love of my life, Vincent my husband who inspired me to love unconditionally and not be afraid with being IN LOVE FOREVER!
4) I am grateful for my daughter Amanda, who is the wind beneath my wings since she was born, who has been my inspiration, my Angel a gift from God to guide me each day and strive to be the best I can.
5) I am grateful for all the powerful women in my life esp. my mom who raised me to believe in God and that He is always my Savior, my mom also taught me the real value of faith, she always believed in me no matter what; my sister Amanda, who taught me to stay focused and keeps me accountable for my actions; my Aunt Betty, who taught me how to give and have faith always and most of all my fairy godmother and mentor; Ana who taught me to love myself first so I can give more of myself to others and to soar like the phoenix always getting up from fire and flying higher each time.

With Love and Gratitude,

Filipina


1)I am grateful for my ability to learn how to change my life for the better. To be able to learn a better way to succeed.
2)I am grateful for my wife, Filipina,my one and TRUE LOVE, she has taught me to see myself as who I can become and not who I was. She overlooked my mistakes and saw that I changed them into positives. She also showed me how I can shine even on a sunless day!!
3)I am grateful for the family I have, my mom and dad and sisters who help me along the way. They don't realize how. But by the disagreements and kinds words they have helped me strive for a better life.
4)I am grateful for the LORD. He has shown me to forgive, and to love those who are not mine friend. Without HIM I would not be able to succeed.
5)I am grateful for my children, they have shown me how to laugh even at the worst times. They have no idea how grateful I am for them. They also teach me in a way.

With Peace and Gratitude,

Vincent

FLOOD YOURSELF WITH GRATITUDE... POST OR COMMENT ON THE TOP5 REASONS WHY YOU ARE GRATEFUL NOW AND ALWAYS!

2 comments:

  1. I am grateful for many things in my life.

    First and foremost I am grateful for my family. I am grateful that they are always with me not matter what I do. I am grateful for the love they give me and the support they have to offer.
    I am also grateful for my friends for being my pillars in life. My shoulders to cry on and my strengths. I am grateful for their presence and their loyalty to me.
    Most of all though, I am grateful for my life. I am happy to be alive and to be living in the time that I am now. I am grateful for the love that surrounds me where ever I go and the people to share that love with. I am grateful for my capacity to love with no boundaries. I am grateful for my ability to write and for my newfound ability to speak freely and honestly. I am grateful for being able to find myself and find that the people I love continue to surround me no matter where my life turns.
    Above all, I am grateful for my parents, Filipina and Vincent, for keeping me grounded and sharing their hopes and gratitude and abundance with me.

    Peace, Love, and Happiness !
    Amanda Marie.

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis